Atlantic Stockyards will be operating our weekly sale on Thursday March 26th, 2020
Notice Regarding COVID-19 Daily Operations and Weekly Sales at Atlantic Stockyards Limited.
Atlantic Stockyards Ltd. has set out some mandatory policies in compliance with the Nova Scotia provincial mandated regulations and Federal guidelines. The health and safety of our employees and customers remains our priority.
- We are restricting entry onto our property to buyers and sellers only.
- If you are consigning livestock and have no intention to purchase, we ask you check your livestock in and then leave the premise.
- When dropping of livestock, please be respectful to our staff and practice physical distancing. (6 feet of 2 metres apart)
- There will be a limit of one buyer per operation. Please do not bring any extra people, delegate one person.
- All cheques will be mailed out. There will be no picking up cheques on the day of the sale.
- The office will be closed at our weekly sales until further notice. Invoices will be generated on Friday and either sent in the mail or faxed to our buyers.
- Buyers seated in the sale ring please be sure to practice physical distancing. This means please sit 6 feet or 2 metres apart from one another.
- All livestock will be sold through the main sale ring. No cages of poultry or rabbits will be accepted for sale during the COVID-19 response.
- There will be no canteen on site until further notice.
- Practice multiple hand washings. Do not shake hands, touch staff, buyers or others.
- If you have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days please do not enter our facility.
- If you feel unwell or sick please do not enter our facility.
Atlantic Stockyards is and always has been committed to providing excellent service to our customers and marketing your livestock. These are temporary measures implemented for the health and safety of our community. We must take extraordinary measures to reduce the transmission of this virus. By working together, we can make a difference in the outbreak and protect each other. Please take care of yourselves! We appreciate your support through these challenging times.
Spring Equipment Sale Saturday April 18th, 2020 at Atlantic Stockyards Ltd, start time 10:00am! It is that time of year again folks! The days are getting longer and some days it even feels as though the frost is easing up. That means it is time to clean out any machinery you are no longer using. Bring your equipment down to Atlantic Stockyards Ltd and let us do the marketing for you.
- Consignments for the Spring Equipment Auction accepted anytime. Email email@example.com or call Scott at 506-364-9464.
- If you are able to provide us with the list of equipment along with some pictures we will be sure to market your items on our website and Facebook page for ample advertising.