Please Note Important Update: Atlantic Stockyards weekly Thursday sale begins at 11:00am.
Atlantic Stockyards will be operating our Feeder Sale on Tuesday October 19th and Regular Sale on Thursday October 21, 2021.
A friendly reminder Atlantic Stockyards weekly Thursday sale begins at 11:00am. Please have livestock on premises by 10:00am for proper book in procedures. Veterinarian is on site at 9:00am for pregnancy checks.
Atlantic Stockyards 4th Fall Feeder Sale of 2021. Tuesday October 19th, 2021. Sale will begin at 10:00am on Tuesday October 19th, 2021. Cattle will be accepted at Atlantic Stockyards on Monday October 18th, 2021. Please find Atlantic Stockyards vaccine form along with vaccine protocol and requirements for selling vaccinated cattle on the forms page on our website. Please send vaccine forms and veterinarian receipt with proof of vaccine purchase to email@example.com or fax 902-893-4483. If you have any questions call Scott at 506-364-9464.
Be Sure to Mark your calendars! Balamore Farm Ltd. Breeding Stock Sale Saturday November 13, 2021. Sale will begin at 1:00pm at Atlantic Stockyards. More information to come.
Notice Regarding COVID-19 Daily Operations for Weekly and Feeder Sales at Atlantic Stockyards Limited.
Atlantic Stockyards Ltd. has set out some mandatory policies in compliance with the Nova Scotia provincial mandated regulations and Federal guidelines. The health and safety of our employees and customers remains our priority.
- We are restricting entry onto our property to buyers and sellers only.
- If you are consigning livestock and have no intention to purchase, we ask you check your livestock in and then leave the premise.
- When dropping of livestock, please be respectful to our staff and practice physical distancing. (6 feet, 2 metres apart)
- There will be a limit of one buyer per operation. Please do not bring any extra people, delegate one person.
- All cheques will be mailed out. There will be no picking up cheques on the day of the sale.
- The office will be closed at our weekly sales until further notice. Invoices will be generated and either sent in the mail or faxed to our buyers.
- Buyers seated in the sale ring please be sure to practice physical distancing. This means please sit 6 feet or 2 metres apart from one another.
- All livestock will be sold through the main sale ring.
- Practice multiple hand washings. Do not shake hands, touch staff, buyers or others.
- If you have traveled outside of the Atlantic Bubble within the last 14 days please do not enter our facility.
- If you feel unwell or sick please do not enter our facility.
- Face masks are mandatory upon entering our facility, while seated in the sale area, and upon payment of purchases.
Atlantic Stockyards is and always has been committed to providing excellent service to our customers and marketing your livestock. These are temporary measures implemented for the health and safety of our community. We must take extraordinary measures to reduce the transmission of this virus. By working together, we can make a difference in the outbreak and protect each other. Please take care of yourselves! We appreciate your support through these challenging times.
A friendly reminder as we continue to follow Nova Scotia’s provincial mandates to prevent the spread of COVID-19, masks are now mandatory in indoor public places in Nova Scotia. We encourage all attending our livestock sales to wear a mask.
Atlantic Stockyards Ltd. will be reopening the cages and small pens for rabbits, poultry on Thursday July 23rd, 2020. At this time the cages will be cash only. Commission groups will be as follows:
$1.00-$10.00 per cage the commission collected will be $2.00 per cage.
$11.00-$30.00 per cage the commission collected will be $5.00 per cage.
$31.00 & up per cage the commission collected will be $10.00 per cage.