Specialized Sheep Herd Reduction Sale at Atlantic Stockyards. Saturday December 2, 2023. Sale begins at 12:00pm.
- Approximately 100 Rideau Ewes & 40 British Suffolk Ewes. These ewes have been running with Suffolk & Il de France Rams since September 5, 2023.
- 70 Replacement Ewe Lambs-Suffolk & Suffolk x Rideau. Ewe lambs will be ready to breed in January 2024.
- 6 Suffolk & Il de France Rams.
- Young flock of full body ewes that have all lambed 1-3 times.
- High production flock. Regularly wormed & vaccinated.
- This sheep herd reduction will sell first on December 2, 2023 followed by other consigners.
A quick reminder if you have any sheep or lambs that you are looking to go to market. It is time to consign them to Atlantic Stockyards Sheep Sale on Saturday December 2, 2023 and we will advertise for you!
Email Pictures and Descriptions for advertisement purposes to email@example.com.
Coming to Atlantic Stockyards Saturday December 2, 2023. Sheep Sale begins at 12:00pm.
- 1 purebred Dorset Ram Lamb. DOB: February 20, 2023.
- 1 purebred Dorset Replacement Ewe. DOB: January 17, 2023. (born as a single)
- Both are able to be registered if purchaser chooses to register.
- 7 yr old commercial ewe, exposed to Dorset Ram.
- 2 year old commercial ewe, exposed to Dorset Ram.
Coming to Atlantic Stockyards Ltd. Saturday December 2, 2023. Sheep Sale begins at 12:00pm.
- 4 Rams.
- 30 ewes in the process of lambing.
- 7 ewes began lambing this week. 7 ewe/lamb pairs.
- 23 ewes could lamb anytime from now until February.
On offer at Atlantic Stockyards Saturday December 2, 2023. A part of the Specialized Sheep Sale.
- 4 Great Pyrenees pups.
- All pups come with up to date vet certificate.
- These pups come from working dogs with livestock.
- An excellent addition to add to your sheep flock for protection against predators.
These Great Pyrenees are being sold as working dogs to protect their flock.***NO Additional Information Available.******NO Online bidding Available.***
Atlantic Stockyards Ltd 7th Fall Feeder Sale of 2023. Tuesday December 5, 2023. Sale will begin at 10:00am on Tuesday December 5, 2023. Cattle will be accepted at Atlantic Stockyards on Monday December 4, 2023. Please find Atlantic Stockyards vaccine form along with vaccine protocol and requirements for selling vaccinated cattle on the forms page on our website. Please send vaccine forms and veterinarian receipt with proof of vaccine purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions call Scott at 506-364-9464.
A friendly reminder Atlantic Stockyards weekly Thursday sale begins at 11:00am. Please have livestock on premises by 10:00am for proper book in procedures. Veterinarian is on site at 9:00am for pregnancy checks.
Atlantic Stockyards Ltd. Cages will be cash only. Commission groups will be as follows:
$1.00-$10.00 per cage the commission collected will be $2.00 per cage.
$11.00-$30.00 per cage the commission collected will be $5.00 per cage.
$31.00 & up per cage the commission collected will be $10.00 per cage.