Please Note Important Update: As of Thursday July 2nd, 2020. Atlantic Stockyards Ltd weekly sale will begin at 11:00am.
Atlantic Stockyards will be operating our Feeder Sale on Tuesday April 13, 2021 and our Regular Sale on Thursday April 15, 2021.
- New farm gates, tube style & wire mesh filled. Hinges included, various lengths from 4ft to 16ft.
- New round pen
- New tombstone hay feeder
Coming to Atlantic Stockyards Equipment Sale Saturday April 17, 2021. Livestock trailer. 10’x10″long by 5’x10″wide. New MVI, new springs, axles, and trailer brakes. Heavy duty tires.
More items making their way to Atlantic Stockyards Equipment Sale!
Check out these items on consignment at Atlantic Stockyards Equipment Sale!
- 2 John Deere forage harvesters with grass heads and silage blower
- Husky slurry pump
- grain roller mill
- MS sprayer
More Items on offer at Atlantic Stockyards Equipment Sale!
Coming to Atlantic Stockyards Equipment Sale. Pictures to come on Friday.
- 33 Massy grain drill with grass seed box
- 24ft feather light gooseneck flatbed 2006
Notice Regarding Atlantic Stockyards Equipment Sale Saturday April 17, 2021. Sale to begin at 10:00am.
- Due to Covid-19 and gathering limits in place by the province of Nova Scotia for this year’s equipment sale there will be an admittance fee of $20.00 per person upon entering the premises of Atlantic Stockyards to attend the Spring Equipment Sale. $20.00 will be reimbursed if your purchases total $300.00 or more at Atlantic Stockyards Equipment Sale.
- Each person’s name and phone number will be recording upon entering the facility for contact tracing purposes in adherence of the Nova Scotia Covid-19 rules and regulations.
- Most items will be on site by Friday April 16, 2021. Viewing of items is permitted onsite on Friday.
- Masks are always mandatory indoors and outdoors when on premises. Please be sure to have your mask with you when you attend the auction. Please be sure to maintain physical distancing when possible.
- Masks are mandatory upon entering the building to obtain a bidding number and for payment purposes.
- There will be clearly marked Entrance and Exit doors.
- If you have traveled outside of the Atlantic Bubble within the last 14 days, please do not enter our facility.
- If you are feeling unwell or sick, please do not enter our facility.
- Payment of all items must be completed on Saturday April 17, 2021 before any items will be able to leave the premises. Cash, Cheque or E-transfer are accepted.
- Please be respectful and wear your mask to protect yourself and others.
Notice Regarding COVID-19 Daily Operations for Weekly and Feeder Sales at Atlantic Stockyards Limited.
Atlantic Stockyards Ltd. has set out some mandatory policies in compliance with the Nova Scotia provincial mandated regulations and Federal guidelines. The health and safety of our employees and customers remains our priority.
- We are restricting entry onto our property to buyers and sellers only.
- If you are consigning livestock and have no intention to purchase, we ask you check your livestock in and then leave the premise.
- When dropping of livestock, please be respectful to our staff and practice physical distancing. (6 feet, 2 metres apart)
- There will be a limit of one buyer per operation. Please do not bring any extra people, delegate one person.
- All cheques will be mailed out. There will be no picking up cheques on the day of the sale.
- The office will be closed at our weekly sales until further notice. Invoices will be generated and either sent in the mail or faxed to our buyers.
- Buyers seated in the sale ring please be sure to practice physical distancing. This means please sit 6 feet or 2 metres apart from one another.
- All livestock will be sold through the main sale ring.
- Practice multiple hand washings. Do not shake hands, touch staff, buyers or others.
- If you have traveled outside of the Atlantic Bubble within the last 14 days please do not enter our facility.
- If you feel unwell or sick please do not enter our facility.
- Face masks are mandatory upon entering our facility, while seated in the sale area, and upon payment of purchases.
Atlantic Stockyards is and always has been committed to providing excellent service to our customers and marketing your livestock. These are temporary measures implemented for the health and safety of our community. We must take extraordinary measures to reduce the transmission of this virus. By working together, we can make a difference in the outbreak and protect each other. Please take care of yourselves! We appreciate your support through these challenging times.
A friendly reminder as we continue to follow Nova Scotia’s provincial mandates to prevent the spread of COVID-19, masks are now mandatory in indoor public places in Nova Scotia. We encourage all attending our livestock sales to wear a mask.
A friendly reminder Atlantic Stockyards weekly Thursday sale begins at 11:00am. Please have livestock on premises by 10:00am for proper book in procedures. Veterinarian is on site at 9:00am for pregnancy checks.
Atlantic Stockyards Ltd. will be reopening the cages and small pens for rabbits, poultry on Thursday July 23rd, 2020. At this time the cages will be cash only. Commission groups will be as follows:
$1.00-$10.00 per cage the commission collected will be $2.00 per cage.
$11.00-$30.00 per cage the commission collected will be $5.00 per cage.
$31.00 & up per cage the commission collected will be $10.00 per cage.